An Online Music Magazine With A Difference
Freedom for Musicians Ltd
A true cooperative for musicians. After 30 years in the music business, I decided I wanted to give something back to the industry that has served me well, and given me some fantastic opportunities that have shaped my life. Musicians are among the most unappreciated and exploited people in the arts world and through Freedom for Musicians, I intend to redress the balance. Our strength is in our unity and by working together as a cooperative we can share our resources, experiences and opportunities to build a community free from exploitation. By far the biggest obstructions to musical excellence and fulfilment are the financial constraints of everyday life. Members of FFM will never be charged for any of the services we offer, from advertising through to publishing via our own independent record label FFM Records ltd.
Roger Moisan (Founder and Director, Freedom for Musicians Ltd)
Our services so far:
- All our musicians have access to the website via the admin team.
- Live stream your performance at the FFM Live Lounge
- Event promotion through our network of thousands of musicians worldwide.
- Members can advertise, for free, any musical product or service on the website (Musicians Market Place).
- Flex your journalistic muscles and publish your music blog on our website.
- Become an International Ambassador for your home country.
- Recording artists can access the marketplace through our own fully licensed independent record label (FFM Records).
- An opportunity to be a Featured Artist.
- Have your musical innovations promoted as ‘Featured Product’.
- Promote your online lessons to a global audience.
- Share and promote at our Facebook home.
- There is no membership or joining fee for FFM. To take advantage of all that we offer and to make suggestions, use the contact form below or email directly firstname.lastname@example.org
- The FFM Music School. An ethical agency bringing instrumental tutors and learners together.